Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Zucchini Bread

Kaylee LOVES Zucchini Bread!!!! The other day we were at the commissary and she said she wanted to bake her own so we bought some zucchini and got to it.




I hadn't ever made it before either, so I wasn't' sure how it was going to come out. But it was so so Yummy!!! She did such a great job. She had to share with our neighbor Dana, who by the way had never even heard of zucchini bread. She was a little nervous to try it. But she really liked it and asked for the recipe. I'm so proud of Kaylee and that she is working so hard!!


2 comments:

sarah said...

she is such an amazing girl! your a great mom!

Melanie said...

Lee that is the cutest little story ever! I love zucchini bread, I could eat a whole loaf by myself. Yay I'm so glad you two did that together:D