Saturday, August 28, 2010

Locks Of LOVE

So my Sweet Girl has been growing her hair for 3 years so she can send it to Locks of Love. And yesterday we cut it. You have to have 10 inches to send in and she has about 13.

No more sassy braids but it will be so easy for her to do for school!

This pictures is actually from June but I forgot to do a before picture yesterday.

She was so excited!
I have to say that I love it! She is so very cute! I'm so proud of her for wanting to do this for someone she will never know. She is such an amazing kid!



This was after her shower, she was kinda sad when she washed it but I think she is gonna love it!

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

oh how cute is that hair! i love it!! she looks older.