Sunday, February 6, 2011

6 Weeks

I started a new blog when Jasper was 2 weeks old but didn't get it finish and haven't had another chance to post till today. But here some pictures of Jasper and the family over the last 6 weeks. I tried to get them in order but of course they aren't all right. But hey he is still cute.


I LOVE this one of him!

Trying to be big already and hold is head up.

Chillin with daddy


This one was just a few days after we got home. Jasper loves to cuddle with the big kids.




My boys resting.



Couldn't decide if it was really worth waking up for.

Connor helped Daddy put the crib up. We LOVE when Jasper sleeps in it, which still isn't much.

Yes I know that this one is upside down. But I love the pj's. So here it is anyways.


That's the poop face. LOL

Surprise!


And here is our Sweet Jasper at 6 weeks old. We are loving having him here! He is wonderful!

5 comments:

The Giles Files said...

What a cute little guy! He's so alert - and it looks like big brother is lobing being the big brother. What a beautiful family!

The Giles Files said...

*LOVING*

Holy Cow... said...

Lee Ellen, He is so amazing. How precious. I can't wait until this summer, I hope we can all get together. I can't believe baby Johana will be here in about a month and Colleen's in September. We tied our record of four babies in one year!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Trina said...

Awww...he is just too cute!! I love all of the pictures.

Camille said...

SO cute!