Just thought that since things have finally slowed down a little bit I should up date what all is going on with our family.
Lets start with Mike, he was just deployed to Afghanistan. And will be gone until at least the end of the year. With him leaving came a change of scenery for me and the kids. The week before Mike left we cleared housing. And the kids and I got in the van and drove away. We are spending the time Mike is gone in Arizona with family. So the kids have both started new schools, which they are still deciding about. Jasper is getting used to all the new faces here and really enjoying some of them!! He thinks Anna and Alma are wonderful and his Papa is pretty great too.
We also found that we are expecting another sweet baby in September. Which was another wonderful surprise. I have been feeling really good so far, which is a huge blessing. We have all had all we can deal with without me being sick also.
But Mike is settled over there and safe for now. The kids and I are here. Settling in and doing good all things considered. We all miss Mike terribly but so far our bad days haven't over lapped so we can be there for each other.
I have a ton of pictures to down load, so when I do I will share. We are grateful beyond measure for the support of my family, and for Mike who loves us enough to take such good care of us.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You all are in our thoughts and prayers. I'm glad to hear that you are around family. Great support!! We stayed put in MD. I miss being around more military wives that know what it's like to have their spouse deployed.
Post a Comment