Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Connor Man


It's hard to believe that my baby is four already! Since his birthday was yesterday I thought I'd take a minute and tell you some about this amazing little boy I am lucky enough to call my son. Connor is so full of life and energy and he all boy! He is very much like his Daddy in many ways. But he is so much his own little person. He is already very sure of himself. He knows what he wants and no one is going to change his mind. He is very loving and a cuddle bug. Connor is so funny, and always ready to tell you a story or try to make you laugh. He likes to help and get envolved in what ever is going on. He loves to cook. Con man is always on the run all day everyday until he drops into bed at night.
He enjoys going to the beach and finding shells and getting into the water no matter how cool it is outside. He loves to be out side and if he had his way he would be out there all the time. He loves to get dirty, and is very creative.

He hates to see people sad and gets very unhappy when Kaylee us upset and he can't make it better. He is a little gentle man, already he is thoughtfull and tries to be kind. But every once in a while that Goodwin comes out in him and makes it hard. He keeps us busy and crazy and laughing and worried and happy all at the same time. I love my Connor man. I am glad he is ours.


1 comment:

Claudia said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Connor has such a cute smile. He is a great boy and we are happy to know him and your family.