Friday, March 6, 2009

My little helpers

We are trying to get the kids going on chores again. We did really good with Kaylee in TX but then we moved and never got it going in CA. But Con in 4 now and they are both totally big enough to help around the house. So here are some pics of them working on jobs. Kay is showing off her clean room.
Con loves to vacuum, he does the whole house and fusses at me if he sees me get out the vacuum and not have him do it.

He had his room all done but the bed, hey it's a work in progress.
One of Kay's other jobs is taking out the trash.

I am so proud of them, they are hard workers and good kids. What can I say I like 'um. I like 'um alot.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I need to put my kids to work a little more! I am always worried they are going to make more of a mess or get dirty emptying the trash! :) I need to delegate more often. Good job kids on the nice clean rooms!!!