So the other night we were sitting here and the kids were play on the PlayStation. When there was a knock on our door, and SURPRISE it was Santa!!!


He told the kids that he was gonna be super busy Christmas Eve so he was doing some stops early.


Thanks for stopping Santa!
5 comments:
SO fun!!! i bet they loved it!
merry christmas!!!!
How fun!!! I bet they were super excited!!! Have a nice Christmas!
how fun! and... nice to catch up to you on here!!
That is such a cute idea, and a good way to fill in those extra days when they are going crazy before presents
Okay I know I am a little late in commenting...oh well...lol. The kids have gotten so big especially Connor! What a cutie and looking so much older! And Kaylee's hair has gotten so long! We miss you!
Post a Comment