I am sitting her trying to think of a post and no I got nothing. I have deleted 2 already. Anyhow here is an over view of what I am sort of thinking of. We had a nice Thanksgiving with Mikes family in AZ. I love his family! His sisters are so much much fun and it is always nice to get together. I'm grateful to be a part of that wonderful family. My dad got to come down for a couple hours and see the kids which was nice, he is such an amazing man. I love him! I have some pics but I haven't put them on the computer yet so you can't see them.
We will be on the road in just over 2 weeks. Part of the time I think Man this moving is coming so fast and I'm not ready! But most of the time I think No really aren't the movers coming today? We are all feeling more comfortable with this move then the one a year ago that brought us out here. It will be nice to be by Robyn, and close enough to see some old friends from many moons ago. It will be cool to get our passports and go to Canada which in on the top of our list of things to do! We are excited about alot of things about being up there. I only wish that it wasn't so far from family! Then again you can't have it all I suppose.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment