Truly Happy New Year every one! Well 2008 was an enteresting one at our house for sure!!! Recruiting was not such a fun time in the Goodwin house, so we are glad that that is behind us. We did however get to play in LA, on the beach and at Disneyland having as much fun as we could with everything going on. We were blessed to have made some very wonderful friends who I am greatful for! Without you wonderful Ladies I wouldn't have every survived 2008. Both of the kids grew about 6 inches this year and grew ever so much more sassy and amazing.
I have no doubt that 2009 will have it's own share of suprises and ups and downs, but I must admit I'm glad to be starting a new one! And it seems to be starting well and 2008 is ending on a high note. After being here a week we got housing today!! We are so relieved and the kids are so excited! The house is small, I'm not sure we are going to get all of our junk in it, Oh I mean all our treasures. But it does have a good sized back yard that is fenced which we are all excited about!!! There is forth bedroom for a baby if the other three members of the family get their way. But until then the kids want it for a play room and I want if for an office. There isn't room anywhere else for our computer. But that will all get worked out when we get our stuff in a week or so. I will get some pictures up as soon as we are settled a little and have our computer going again.
I have to say how grateful I am for the life that I have been blessed with. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and is aware of our needs, that He is watching over us, blessing and protecting us each day. So I say once more Happy New Year! May it be a blessing for each of you!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Happy New Year to you too!!! I am so gla dyou got a house so quickly! It makes life so much easier. I know what you mean about bases. I always feel more comfortable on a USMC base, and then no base but Miramar will be a true home! Miss you!
Hi Lee,
I didn't realize you were part of the blogger world. I'm so excited to see that you are. I love being able to read updates on everyone and see how big the kiddo's are getting. Enjoy blogging.
Post a Comment